Friday, June 16, 2006

Of Fulgoso and Marimar

Ever wondered about that dog, Fulgoso? Doesn't this one look like him? Or was Fulgoso a white dog? I couldn't help taking a pic of this stray dog while we were taking our lunch in one of the parks in Isabela. After walking the whole morning looking for an outcrop, we thought we needed a break. This dog thought the same too, probably after sniffing over some empty garbage cans around the park. How sad that this quite beautiful dog should have no home, like so many others. Ever wonder if you have a dog pound in your own town? The only dog pound I know is in Marikina. If we have one in each town, there won't be as much dogs running around as we have right now. There won't be dogs flattened by cars on the road, there won't be dog poo for any of us to step on, and best of all, those dogs deserving of a home will have a home. How I wish life could be that simple.

And Marimar? I just wish I could buy the telenovela's complete DVD set at Quiapo! It would be great watching the show that was a hit when you were in high school. And besides, I didn't get to finish the whole show. Waah!

PS (I can't stop writing a PS). The photo was taken when the Wowowee Stampede occurred.

No comments:

Post a Comment