Thursday, March 1, 2007

Things I Want To Do Before I Die

The list is in no particular order and I know it will become longer as I get on with life. =D


1. Live in another country for a week, month, year.
2. Finish my MSc Thesis.
3. Learn to drive. Drive in the left lane.
4. Learn to cook.
5. Meet a long-time chat mate.
6. Have a real long-time boyfriend.
7. Marry the best guy for me. =p
8. Travel and enjoy the world.
9. Own my own place.
10. Have a vegetable, flower farm or mango farm.
11. Re-learn how to play the piano.
12. Ice skate.
13. Bungee-jump.
14. Hop on a hot-air balloon and fly.
15. Own a car.
16. Travel with my bestfriend... domestic, abroad.
17. Be part of an OIL discovery.
18. Write a highly-cited international journal paper.
19. Lose my abdominal fats *grin*
20. Watch aircraft exhibitions.
21. Be fluent in Spanish.
22. Fill my refrigerator door with magnets.
23. Have a child or two =p
24. See my child(ren) play soccer and cheering him/her/them on.
25. See my child(ren) grow up happily.
26. Learn how to dance hiphop and Latin.

No comments:

Post a Comment