Monday, November 6, 2006

Weddings and Pictures

A close friend of mine got married a week or so ago. I cannot but only feel so honored to be part of their very special day. It was a very lovely wedding and even if I have to wear a dress (which I loathe to do for anything else), no one can stop me from attending this one special occasion. Again, I just have to say that it was really a beautiful wedding amidst a very diverse attendees and very colorful entourage. There were a lot of pictures taken but I guessed I got too happy posing for the camera I forgot to take my own. Here are a few of the pictures I was able to take with my camera...


To my dear friends, thanks for a memorable day! I won't be able to look at champagne, wine and beer the same way again! Cheers!



No comments:

Post a Comment