Monday, August 14, 2006

Another Weekend Fun

As I said to my friend, this weekend was fun and accident-free for me... Should I now name my blog, the weekend adventurer? I am just grateful that I do get chances to go out on the weekends sometimes. It's a great way to forget, even for just a few hours, that I'm not done with my thesis yet (never mind the panic mode when I get back to facing it).

This past weekend, I was again at Baguio with a couple of my officemates. All I wanted to say is this was one of the best Baguio trips I ever had. Great food, good accommodations, great company!

And for my favorite part, these are some of the pictures I took...



Breakfast at Waffle House, Camp John Hay (left) and a look at something that looks like Lantern Waste...

Starbucks At Good Shepherd




I forgot the name of this place but this homey, country style place is located at Loakan Street...

A look of the Zigzag Road (and Zigzag Formation) from the Viewdeck

At the Mile Hi Center


This place is not in Baguio but we went there for lunch before going up the city. Soul Cafe.

No comments:

Post a Comment