Friday, June 22, 2007

i just love my chocolates

i just love chocolates. who doesn't? it might be smoking cigarettes for some, or drinking beer for others but for me, it's chocolates! i tried cutting down my chocolate intake before but just after two weeks, i was craving for more! luckily, i went to australia and was able to buy my favorites! and i've been saving them as much as i can, trying to make it last as long as i could.

just today, my friend brought to the office a the big pack of Hershey's chocolate Kisses. i couldn't help getting one, and then another, and then another! of all the people at the office, i might be the one who has gotten a lot of Kisses. i wasn't counting anywhere. neither were they! they just knew that i am addicted to chocolates.

the only bad effect (bad effect?) of chocolates for me though is that i get sugar rush. my officemates and friends can manifest to that! but what's a small side effect (read: laughing a lot) when you could as many chocolates as you want?! as wolfgang puck says: "live, love and eat!"

No comments:

Post a Comment