Saturday, December 15, 2007

i lift them up to you

i was feeling a bit lonely this afternoon and a little bit stressed because i was thinking too much about the situation here at our house. so i decided to go out for a while and my feet led me to the church. when i realized that i was on my way to church, i felt that and understood that when i'm in trouble, without knowing how, i feel that the Lord is calling me to come to Him so he can hear my troubles and to let me unburden it all to Him. this afternoon, when i was kneeling at church, i realized that i must always truly lean on God in everything because He is always there, ready to hear us and take our troubles away. amazingly, after i said that I need Him to fix this problem and that i lift all my worries to Him, i felt light and a little bit in peace. and there i know, one way or the other, the Lord will give us a solution to this quandary.

I love you, Lord
and i thank you, Lord
all my troubles, i lift to you
knowing you'll be there to

guide us through the right thing.
thank you, Lord.
Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment