Tuesday, April 15, 2008

friendship renewal

despite the pain i'm feeling right now, i'm still grateful for my friends who never cease to amaze me. i'm grateful to say -- I HAVE VERY GOOD FRIENDS!

this year has been like a renewal of friendship for me. (shiet, do I mean something to you?! do I, do I???) the start of the year saw me having started it with my college blockmates with a dinner. i don't see them often now but with just one careful planning, we were able to dine together and each other's company. same as with my dorm friends, who for years, had given me support when i was still in college. never did i realize that until now, they are still there, helping in their simple ways - like their kind words and presence - to help you carry the burden, even just by listening to your worries. I's visit had renewed that bond. i'm so glad to know such friends.

and now, almost everyone is getting married. i feel honored to be invited... but a little bit inside me is sad because i envy them their happiness. but still, happiness overweighs the envy so it doesn't really matter -- at all.

thank God, for renewing my friendships.

No comments:

Post a Comment