Saturday, April 18, 2009

an angel

so it was just like i was back on doomsday. i had a bit of a problem with my boss again last week because he was asking for something i couldn't give him right away. i was working as fast as i could without compromising the quality of my work but he demanded, and demanded, and demanded to the point at shouting at me. i guess there was a moment there that i had answered back just because i couldn't take the pressure and the impossible demand anymore. he was mad at me but i realized, sometimes you just get use to it and you just take in stride until the next madness comes along -- again. but this is not a story of angst, nor anger, nor sadness. this is a story of gratefulness because in all the chaos, the madness, God was with me and He sent an angel.

the angel was in the form of my officemate. amidst the madness of pressure, fear and anger, she was there, supporting me in her quiet way. when i couldn't take it anymore and couldn't find a solution to my problem, she was there to guide me until the end. she waited for me even well beyond the office hours just to give me encouragement. i didn't realize it at that time but when i arrived home and thought of the things that happened to me that day, all i can think of is that God had sent me an angel in her form and i thank God for his goodness. He has lifted me in my time of trouble. Thank you and Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment