Sunday, August 16, 2009

things that keep me busy today

1. WORK. we are preparing to do the first of two major activities this year. hopefully, we'll be able to proceed by next week. i'm wishing for the data to come out good.



2. SCHOOL. i took this class only to fill up my saturday mornings but it's great. it is a lot of help to my work and it's the only class that i've never slept in yet in a long while. my friend said i don't feel sleepy at all because the class is interesting.



3. UGLY BETTY and last but definitely not the least, AVATAR. i saw a few episodes of this in channel 23 but never really got the chance to follow the story since my sister hoards/loves the tv. one day, i decided to talk my sister into buying me the dvds for Ugly Betty and it has never disappointed me yet! i actually like the story, especially since the assistant and boss do not end up falling in love with each other. :)



as for avatar, my bestfriend once mentioned the last airbender when we were about to watch harry potter. i don't have any idea what the airbender was all about. i actually even forgot about it until my sister and i saw its trailer and i was hooked! i pestered my sister into buying the dvds and when i finally got a hold of the cd, i immediately put it on the dvd. i love it!






i'm crazy about avatar right now that when my dvd got damaged while i was watching it in the wee hours of the morning yesterday, i had to run to my bestfriend's house just to get her copies! i was in and out of her house in less than five minutes just so i could watch it right away! i'm on book three now, displacing for a while Ugly Betty in my priorities. the story is good and i really love aang. he's a boy wonder! :)



4. A Thousand Splendid Suns. my bestfriend lent it to me and when i was able to start it while on the train a couple of days ago, i was hooked. the story is great!





No comments:

Post a Comment