Sunday, August 12, 2007

que paso


i don't think i like what's happening to me.

i love the guy but it seems that lately, i want to know what he's doing everytime, and so... the text messages. it seems that because we both live in opposite sides of the world, it's like being awake or in contact with each other 24 hours a day. luckily, it's not 7 days a week. and sometimes, therein lies the problem. because i want to hear from him everyday and because ours is a complicated thing, it's not possible. and maybe, not even healthy. and it makes me a little sad when he does not reply even when i know that he is at work and probably busy. but when i tell him to tell me if i'm bothering him at work, he says: "you're not a bother. you make my day go faster."

and so, i talk to him until i fall asleep.

and when i wake up, if he replies to my last text, i smile because he says, without fail, "te amo."

No comments:

Post a Comment