Sunday, September 2, 2007

songs i want played on my...

at kailan naman kaya yun, ano?!

Baby, Now That I Found You

Baby, now that I've found you
I can't let you go
I'll build my world around you
I need you so
Baby, even though you don't need me
You don't need me

Baby, baby, since first we met
I knew in this heart of mine (I wanna tell you)
The love we had could not be bad
Play it right and bide my time

Spent a lifetime looking for somebody
To give me love like you (To let me feel like this)
Now you've told me that you wanna leave me
Darling, I just can't let you..... go..

I Will
Beatles

Who knows how long I've loved you
You know I love you still
Will I wait a lonely lifetime?
If you want me to I will
And if I ever saw you
I didn't catch your name
But it never really mattered
I will always feel the same

Love you forever, and forever
Love you with all my heart
Love you whenever we're together
Love you when we're apart

And when at last I find you
Your song will fill the air
Sing it loud so I can hear you
Make it easy to be near you
For the things you do endear you to me
Oh, you know I will
I will


Ikaw Lamang

Jaya and Janno Gibbs

Ikaw ang pangakong taglay ng isang bituin
Tanging pangarap, sa Diyos ay hiling
Makapiling sa bawat sandali
Ikaw ang pag-ibig sa araw at gabi

Ikaw ang pag-asang tanglaw sa dilim
Napapawing hirap at pighati

Langit ang buhay sa t’wing ika’y hahagkan
Anong ligaya sa t’wing ika’y mamasdan
Sa piling mo, ang gabi’y tila araw
Ikaw ang pangarap (ikaw), ikaw lamang

Ikaw ang pag-ibig sa araw at gabi
Ikaw ang pag-asang tanglaw sa dilim
Napapawing hirap at pighati

1 comment:

  1. I love this songs...
    I volunteer my self to sing on that day...for free...
    kaya lng bk mag-alisan visitors mo..hehehe

    ReplyDelete