Wednesday, May 21, 2008

accident prone

i am just informing you, my non-existent readers, of how much a klutz i am.

again, i fell down the stairs at the apartment today. i had more lumps and bruises now than i did last week. plus, a 3-in gash at my back for hitting the grills at the left side of the stairs. i'm such a klutz. or am i being cursed somewhat? i just hope there's no invisible hands pushing me down on stairs, that's kinda scary, don't you think?

========(actual writing day)========
so yesterday morning, i fell down the apartment stairs. there are ten steps (according to my sister) and i probably fell from the second or third step all the way down. as a result of my adventure (second time in just one week!), i had a very nasty gash on my left back side, a big lump on my ramp and a few bruises and scratches here and there. the gash is about 3-inches long and may probably leave a scar. you are asking where in the hell did i get the wound? probably from the grills that runs through the sides of the stairs.

i am officially the queen of klutz. but i am not happy about it. i'm just thankful that with all those misadventures of mine, i have never fallen flat on my face nor have i hit my head or spine. thank God for small (or should i say Big) blessings! amen!


No comments:

Post a Comment