Monday, June 9, 2008

wanderings of the mind

just came out of a chat with a friend in canada and i'm glad to say that she has now found her one true love. amazing, isn't it? she had to go around the world to find that someone. anyways, that got me into thinking -- again!

anyways, ever since i got online today (thank God for this long weekend!), i've been barraged by friends telling me stuff and asking me my opinion. others just wanted to chat and gripe and complain, and others just telling me how happy they are at the moment. at one time before, maybe a couple of months ago, i told a friend that sometimes, it's time-consuming and i wonder why they tell me these things. it felt like i was carrying all their worries on my shoulders and i get stressed by it. but when she answered, i was stumped. maybe i should be grateful that they come to me because they know, i'm their friend and i'll listen. that was what she said, i'm their friend and i listen well... maybe because, they listen to me, too. truly, relationships are a give and take thing. you listen, they listen to you. you love them and they'll love you back...

No comments:

Post a Comment