Thursday, February 28, 2008

birthday present

my mom celebrated her 58th birthday the other day and unfortunately, i forgot the date and only remembered it when she told me in a phone call. that was pretty lame but she understood it and of course, forgave me. why not, when she had a fun day! she had her friends celebrating her birthday way before wednesday, she got a morning serenade, and a gift from my dad.

actually, she was giggly over papa's gift for her! she didn't expect it really, she said, because the thing that delivered it was a truck. anyway, she got three red roses and a card. later i found out from my dad what's written on the card:

i love you more than ever...

how sweet. yes, mama was right. as they grow older, papa becomes more romantic each day!

No comments:

Post a Comment