Thursday, February 28, 2008

rubber shoes

and when i was just comfortable with my jeans and rubber shoes at the office because, a) it's cold and i need to wear closed shoes, and b) my uniform doesn't fit me anymore, my boss had to go on berating me on the policy of wearing corporate clothes!

as if everybody follows that rule! almost everybody in the admin department doesn't wear their uniform, or just wear casual clothes (even slippers) during office days! so what's the problem with me then, wearing casual, especially rubber shoes, during a thursday? an important meeting was cancelled and that meant i won't have to face other people so what's he yapping for? i mean, i know i'm delinquent who doesn't follow most of the rules (i've done it before) but how come he just zeroed in on me like that? i'm really taking this personally. i don't care what my girl friends say about it.

but what pisses me of is my unexpected reaction of wanting to cry because he berated me. it's just that i can't answer him back. why was he mad because i wore my rubber shoes to work? corporate look, my ass! when he himself dresses in corporate attire with matching sneakers?! well! enough of this! i just hate my afternoon! i'm glad i'll not be at the office tomorrow, thank God!

No comments:

Post a Comment