Saturday, February 23, 2008

love - my parents' way

there are a lot of things i want to write about. actually, i had been thinking about it the last couple of days, but tonight, there is only one thing in my mind. a conversation i heard last christmas from the people i love most -- my parents.

as usual, i can't help but think that the older my parents get, the more they actually become like children, especially my papa. they always bicker, ending with my mama telling me all about it (nagsusumbong) and later with my papa complaining that mama fought with him again. but everytime, it all ends up in laughter when they talk about it. this one night was no different. after they bickered during the day, they were telling us how papa ended the conversation after mama asked this question:

"pano na lang kung wala na ako dito? (how will it be then when i am gone?)"

papa answered her, "ewan ko, mama, dahil susunod na ako sa iyo. di ko kaya wala ka... (i don't know, mama, because i will follow you right away. i can't do it without you.)"

aren't my parents sweet? i wish, when my time comes, i'll find somebody like my dad. someone who'll love me very much that he can't do living when i am gone...

No comments:

Post a Comment