Monday, February 4, 2008

Saturday Hotair Balloon Plan

So for those who are going to celebrate my birthday with me on Saturday at the Hotair Balloon Festival, here's my big Saturday outing plan:

C and I leave for Clark via the Victory Liner bus station at Edsa at around 5am. Or it can be earlier or later, depending on what time we're going to wake up. We are hoping to arrive just as the balloons are ready to take their Dawn flight. From there on, we will be meeting with a couple of my college friends and classmates and officemates. We will make the most of it but if we get bored, we'll probably call it a time for Duty Free shopping at one of the PX stores in the area, maybe Puregold. I just hope that they'll have the Brazilian nuts I'm craving for. Lunch will depend on where A wants to eat or where she thinks is best. In the afternoon, we'll have to look for some shaded area where we can just lie around while some of us will try our hands on kite-flying. Now that is what C is looking forward to do since she has never, never flown a kite before! There will also be a Kapamilya show according to the schedule.

The balloons will probably be set-up again around 430p and be "operational" by 6p. It might be good if we could set-up near the gates so as when there's a chance to go inside the field where the balloons are set-up, we don't have to run a long way. Maybe we could even talk to the guards to let us in early. I hope they'll be kind as that day is My Day! :)

Leisure dinner is optional in Pampanga. Again, this will depend on what time we'll get tired of the Night Glow show. If it's still early, maybe we could ask A again to bring us to another place. I'd like to try out the burger in the "American Strip" there. If not, then we'll just have to grab a bite at Jollibee or McDonald's near the Dau bus station. Hopefully, we could get a ride back to Manila by 9p so that it won't be too late when we arrive home.

What else? Ah, things to bring (I just hope I won't forget them either!):

- sleeping bag or banig
- food (let's make this a picnic day! I want sandwiches if you want to share *grin*)
- sarong
- hats
- sunglasses
- sunblock
- Camera! even if your cam's chipipay compared to those who'd be bringing their hi-end cameras, just bring it along with you. You'll never know what good shots you'll be able to take and the good memory it will give you when you get old... hehehe :)
- Money! (entrance to the festival is PhP100)
- bag with ample space for that duty free shopping!

Another reminder is to wear comfortable clothes. Tsinelas are okay. There's no dress code.

What else? If I forgot something, just leave a message before Saturday!

So, I'll see you there! We'll have great fun ahead! Don't forget my present! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment