Thursday, March 13, 2008

things i like

things i like having around me right now --
-------
-------

Burt's Bees Lip Balm with shimmer. Recommended by Z. A little expensive but I just totally love it!




------
------
my very old Timex watch (about 8 y/o) with a new handwoven strap made in Sagada, Mt. Province. Thanks to my friend X, who took charge of the strap replacement and M, who delivered it to me today. I love my "new" watch!


-------
-------
A's gift for me last Christmas. It comes in handy when I have to put on a "things to do" list. you know me, i'm forgetful! latest list is my Holy Week grocery list :D

------
------



my up @ 100 planner-turned-slambook. inside are small personal notes of what happened to me on that day, tickets, bills, and chocolate wrappers... :D




-------
-------
my scrapbook book containing my favorite pictures (am i vain or what?!). my sister says the inside's so bare so i decided to "beautify" it this Holy Week with acid-free papers and decorations. will wait for LD for some suggestions though coz i have no artistic bone in my body. let's hope i won't screw it all up! :D (that's my laptop behind and i love it too, even if it's cracking up due to old age...)


No comments:

Post a Comment