Wednesday, March 12, 2008

what we said

i got into a fight (not cat fight, though) with a very old friend a year or so ago. she was my classmate since grade school but when she went to college and had this crazy boyfriend, everything changed. she's now an unoffical ex-friend. =D

(heck, how can i grin like that?!) :D

anyway, i would just like to tell you, invisible readers, that she's not worthy of a space in my blog but i would actually like to write here, what me and a friend had told her, when she started breaking her friends' hearts and eventually alienating all of us --

from me -- i'm not mad, but i'm terribly (or was that sorely) disappointed in you! (and now, she had the gall to use it on another friend of ours! my, my, no originality at all! now, i'm really mad!)

from G -- i'll be too scared to get too close to you again...

wow! pang telenovela na ba ang linya namin?! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment