Thursday, March 6, 2008

where i've been to lately 2

my sister and i just arrived from seeing our brother who's attending a seminar on pneumonia at sofitel hotel. i started late today and wasn't able to pick him up at the hotel and so, i have nooo picture at all of that hi-end hotel. oh well, hopefully, i'll have another chance to see the place next time. anyway, my brother, sister and i ended up shopping for clothes for my brother's son and had dinner at one of our favorite restaurants, the old spaghetti house. it was fun, the first time i have time with my brother in a long while... sibling bonding, go! :D

so, to continue with my previous blog, the next few pictures were taken last february, starting on the eve of my birthday --

dinner with my sister, cousins and friend at one of the greatest pasta places, Aveneto's

yummy!

on my birthday at the 12th hotair balloon festival at clark with C and good friends --



at the up fair--


weekend at home with L --


dinner with friends on the people power anniversary :D

and just last weekend, a trip to baguio --

No comments:

Post a Comment