Sunday, August 24, 2008

jigsaw puzzle mania

with my starwars 500 pcs, back-to-back jedi vs sith jigsaw puzzle!!!! :D

a gift from my sister, i've labored for months to finish this one. mostly because i didn't have the patience, or to be exact, my eyes didn't have the resistance to finish it in one sitting. yet in fact, jigsaw puzzle works as a therapy for me. it's a practice in patience. luckily, saturday gave me that opportunity to test my patience again. with nothing to do but watch dvds the whole time, i attempted to finish it. it took me until late at night but at last, i placed the last piece in its right position and what great feeling it was! especially since the puzzle is one of my favorites - starwars with obiwan kenobi and yoda on it!!! look at my finish product ---


i've finished glueing it and am now looking for a framing shop to complete it! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment