Sunday, December 21, 2008

empty - happy but sad

so i'm home and i'm so happy about it. all i did since i arrived here was eat and sleep. if not for the mass this morning with my mom, i wouldn't even know that it is sunday! :D

i love sleeping in my old bedroom. i'm happy about the cable tv. i'm happy about all the food i can eat -- my mom promised me a lechon for new year (although i have to pay for it! LOL). and i'm happy about the books i can read all over again.

what i'm not happy about was not hearing from drifter for a long time. oh i know that he's somewhere where there is signal - i have my ways. he might even be home at texas. i'm just so confused why he's ignoring me. if he wanted a break, he should have told me right away, not keeping me suspended over something i have no idea on. if he wanted a break, he could have said so so i'll stop playing games with my mind. it's driving me crazy, it's driving me mad. i hate being ignored, especially by him, and especially when there were a lot of ways open to him to contact me. i am not happy.

now i'm hiding my sadness with my happiness of being home. it could have been a perfect vacation but i guess you couldn't really have all the good stuff all at the same time.

if this is the end, then i just wish him happiness and i wish peace and strength to move on for myself.


***

funny thing late this afternoon. i woke up with a start because i got afraid. like i said, eversince i got home, all i did was eat and sleep. well, i dreamt. and guess what i dreamt of? Food! i was eating in my dreams again. isn't that scary? i'm glad i woke up right away... only to find out it was dinner time and i'm eating again! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment