Friday, March 27, 2009

dream #4

as usual, i woke up again the wee hours of the morning from a restless dream. this time, it was another dream unlike any other. i was my sister and mom visiting family in australia. what's weird about it was that we don't have any family there! there was supposed to be a wedding but the details of that are not clear to me right now. what's clear is that we were on a bus going to my brother's place (now that means my brother was in it, too!). then as i recall the dream i remembered being a little bit worried about my money. in the dream, it was clear that i had 200a$ from my last trip, whether from the perth or jakarta trip, i couldn't really recall but i was so sure in that dream that i had 200 that's gonna have to last for that trip. yet i was so worried because i forgot how much the bus ride costs! then i woke up.

i realized when i woke up that the common denominator of my dreams is the different places it's gone to. and the second denominator is money to spend. i just hope it only means that i'm a cheap traveler and nothing more! :)

******

i guess i haven't wrote about that dream where i flew on a zeppelin. it's part of the recurring dream where i was supposed to go back to the uk (i guess uk did a pretty good job of putting herself in my mind the rest of my life that it still occurs in my dream. not bad). however, the plane they made us go into was a big zeppelin one and the setting was more like the forties where the pictures was still in black and white and the tone of the scene was somewhat world war-ish, although it wasn't that scary. just weird because when we had to go change planes, it was on a really big hangar, and when we got off the plane it wasn't a zeppelin at all but a big tora-tora like plane. to vacate the plane, we had to go through the plane's wing - more like the emergency landing advice they tell you when boarding a plane.

aren't my dreams weird? :D

No comments:

Post a Comment