Thursday, September 4, 2008

the books

today i completed the set for my sword of truth series. okay, not actually Totally completed it because the last one's paperback is not yet out in the market. anyway, i started reading this series when i was in college. it was introduced to me by a friend. i didn't want to read it at first because the first book was too thick and i didn't think i'd have the chance to read it. when i decided to read it, i went straight to the middle. the story got me hooked and made me realize that i should start from the beginning. from there on, i moved on through the years reading each book in the series as soon as it goes out in the market.

it was then a very happy day a few days ago when a friend sent me an article that announces the making of the first book into a tv series and will be airing on november. isn't that exciting? and then another friend told me that the paperback will be out on october! and today, i got the book i'm missing in the series! wow! i can now go on reading any parts of the series whenever i like! yes!

No comments:

Post a Comment