Saturday, September 13, 2008

what is your passion

i have none.

that is one of the reasons why i am totally lost and sad sometimes. i have nothing to show for. i am not passionate about anything. not my work, not my studies, not my puzzles, not my scrapbooks, not my love for photographs. not even the exercises i try to do once a week. not even my bible reading!

how can i go on? how will i change things? others i know are passionate about their family, their sports, their business. and i have nothing to show for. 27 years and i have nothing :(

Part Two: Reason

the only reason i can think of is that i get easily fed up with things. once i've tried it once or twice, the allure lessens and i move on to other things. money is also an issue. i have only one source of it and if i loose it, i'm a goner.

Realization

as i think of my passion now, the only thing i can think of is that i Love to Travel. if there is a way that i can do that for pay, i will. i love to see new things, experience new sounds, taste and culture. that is probably why i like languages (not a passion, too coz i quit the last class i was on. it wasn't worth the trouble with the kind of teacher i had). i like to take photos but i'm not passionate about it that i'd splurge 300USD for a camera nor have the patience to actually compose a beautiful picture. i live for the moment and yet sometimes, i don't particularly see the value of living for the moment when one can enjoy her passion as long as God wills it.

Lost

so what is My Passion? i'd like to know.

No comments:

Post a Comment