Friday, October 17, 2008

dreaming of lost shoes

it's been a long time since i've remembered any, or part, of a dream that i just had. the last time was of a turquoise ring on my finger which i believed was mine - for a time. as dreams come, change of scenes often happen and when mine did, there was a middle eastern person (typical of those selling jewelries) told me the ring wasn't mine, but just something i was transporting for someone... oh well... it was good while it lasted.

last night, i dreamed of lost shoes. there was this big new bank and my friends and i decided to come inside to see for ourselves new atm technologies. everybody went to their own atms while i looked around. i saw this huge machine and decided to try it out. it was kinda cool because you don't have to insert the card on the slot but just put it on the card tray and a sounding will tell you if your card was accepted. i was confused for a time but i was able to withdraw money from it -- as far as i know.

as we were walking back out of the bank to the ride stop, i realized that i was only on my socks! i realized then that i removed my new black shoes (the one i was wearing at work) before approaching the big machine. why, i don't know. when i got back to that area, my shoes were gone and we couldn't find it. so i guess i went home in my white socks!

weird.

No comments:

Post a Comment