Monday, October 6, 2008

work and God

this blog has been a witness to my discontent with the policies of the company i'm working for (and sometimes, the boss and work itself). i'm here again to write about new developments. what will be, will be. what comes, will come.

a couple of days ago, a friend called me up and asked me to prepare my resume as he knew someone who's looking for someone of our profession. from what he said, the setup will be good. i'm not sure if it will be a right move to go on, but if it is, it will buy me time.

TIME. I realized that what i need is TIME to accomplish all my goals...


and this is the chance, the moment.

when i realized what i'd be getting if ever i join that group, it seemed a good prospect all of a sudden. it may not be the ideal job but it will do if all i wanted was time. if it pushes through, i will have time to finish my thesis, time to travel and most of all, time to de-stress. sister said i should pray for it. what if God already knew what i need and this is the chance He is giving me? all i need to do is BELIEVE that it is His will and to have FAITH in His faithfulness to His flock. He plans for our own good. Jeremiah 10:23 says:

"I know, O Lord, that the way of man is not in himself,
that it is not in man who walks to direct his steps."

What now?

If this pushes through, i may also have time and space to be near drifter. Is this God's will? It seems that things are falling into place, and it all seems to be at the right time. Lord, let it be this moment now. Let me know that it is.

Que sera, sera.

No comments:

Post a Comment