Tuesday, January 6, 2009

back to being giddy

so kiwi made me giddy today.

i sent him a holiday greeting last year before i went on my long holiday vacation. today, i received a reply from him. it was the usual thing but with little words that can make you giddy.

"i was already on break when you sent me the mail. i'm so sorry i missed it!"

so i replied out of courtesy (and a little flirtation)...

"the holiday was great, etc... hope we'll both have a great year ahead!... btw, our teacher was asking me yesterday about you! you know how it is, old men can be such a tease sometimes!"

and his reply -- "did you tell him we got married and had seven children?"


that, ladies and gentleman, was funny! and he made me feel so giddy that i'm liking him again! :D

great way to start the year, huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment