Thursday, January 8, 2009

a story a day

this year, i will try to write something good, funny or unique, that happened to me during the day, even if it's inconsequential.

to start off, i experienced something weird yesterday at the office. at lunch, my supervisor informed me that we will be meeting with our partners to discuss the next actions we're going to take for our project. later in the afternoon though, he told me that there was a change of plans and only he and our manager will go to the meeting. he then handed me his flashdrive so i could transfer my file to him and immediately left to talk (i guess) to talk to our manager. i turned then to my computer to start transferring the file. as i was waiting for the transfer to finish and the printing to stop, i heard, behind my back, my officemate telling me that my supervisor already left. i didn't mind that person because i know that the sup will not leave without his flashdrive, and i just happened to think that he just walked past the corridor not long ago.

when i finished transferring the file, i approached my friend and asked her if she was the one who told me that the sup left already but she said that she never left workstation at all. that was weird, i said to myself, so i asked the other girls if they were the ones who talked to me while i was at my station transferring the file. and guess what was their answer? no, they never left their place.

so who was that who talked to me? i hope it's not a ghost. i didn't feel anything creepy, though, just a hint that there might be something wrong. so the big question is, until now, who was it?

*****

i was also so happy yesterday because even though it was kind of late, my vacation lodging benefit was approved!

No comments:

Post a Comment