Thursday, January 8, 2009

a smile a day

i couldn't help myself (as usual) last night. i txted drifter.

but surprise!

he replied and told me he'd call later in the day. unfortunately, his later in the day spelled early morning to me and since i was about to focus myself on preparing for a major meeting the following day, i told him that i might not be able to take his call as i'd be very busy. that, i know, was a wrong move especially since i wanted to hear his voice again, to be able to talk to him and laugh with him. i just can't risk taking his call in the washroom so that we'd have a little privacy. i remember the last time that happened. an officemate was able to overhear most of our conversation (my part of the conversation, that is) and there were plenty coming in and out the room, that our conversation became an exercise of stop and go!

this morning, he txtd me... well, the usual stuff... i just wished i can have the time to really, actually talk to him cause i miss him. but it has to be enough for now. at least, i smiled today because of him. and because i know, he loves me.

No comments:

Post a Comment