Monday, January 26, 2009

little kids

A is my youngest cousing and I is my first nephew from a cousin. A is around 5 and I is about 3 but according to my other cousin, it seems that I is more streetsmart, perhaps, than A. This was very evident from one of my cousins' stories about them during a christening...

I to A: Bakit di mo kinakain ang bayabas mo? Bakit, nilunok rin ba niya ang ngipin mo?
Why are you not eating your bayabas? Why, did it swallow your teeth, too? (referring to his uncle A's missing front upper teeth)...

I's Lola (my aunt): Dapat kayong mga bata, kumain ng bayabas, maraming Vitamin C yan.
You kids should eat bayabas, they contain lots of Vitamin C.

I to A (after listening to his Lola): Ako, kahit nalunok ko ang ngipin ko, kakain ako ng bayabas kasi marami syang DAYAMIN C!
Me, even if I swallow my teeth, I'll still eat bayabas because they have plenty of DAYAMIN C!


:) How kids can be funny sometimes! :)

*****
Another story from my brothers, 1 and a half year old son:

Lolo (my dad): S, what are you eating? (referring to the chicken pops S was holding)...
S, looking at my dad, said (making the chicken sound): Crooooo.... Crooooo....

No comments:

Post a Comment